3.21.2013

Hello!

Welcome to this new blog adventure of mine!  I'm a relatively new children's librarian working in the lovely US Midwest.  In my daily work I get to do a little bit of everything from planning & implementing story times for babies and preschoolers to planning family programs to buying materials to making bulletin boards to keeping up the library website & social media.  I decided to start this little blog as a record of some my favorite programs, resources, and books that I use with library patrons in the hope that others might find them helpful and inspiring!  My coworkers and I put a lot of work and thought into the resources we create and we are always amazed at the creativity other librarians when we find resources to borrow & use at our own library.  This little blog is my addition to the awesomeness that the online world of children's librarianship - thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment